Getting ready for the school year, I did a thorough cleaning and organizing of my closet and room. Here is one of my favorite DIYs that I used to organize my jewelry. This is a project that’s both cute and practical - and it's easy to create!
- Piece of material two inches wider and longer than the size of the picture frame (if picture frame is 8x11, material should be 10x13)
- Cut the material so that it is almost an inch longer than the frame on either side
- Remove the backing from the frame
- Staple the edges of the material into the frame- make sure that the material is taught/tight
- Cut off extra material that hangs over the edges
- Put you earrings in the material & enjoy!
Raelene Harris is a spicy as they come- in her faith, her hobbies, and her style! A lover of the arts and aesthetics, she seeks to use her passions such as photography and music to glorify God and build relationships. As a 2017 intern, she is thrilled with the opportunities to expand His kingdom.