At GLAM CAMP for Girls, we really love our interns and we are always on the lookout for big hearts, new energy and support for our work. Interns play a key role in helping us further what we do as an organization and in expanding our ability to fulfill our mission:
To empower girls to love their generation loud and to lead well. We serve others as the hands and feet of Christ. Our goals for interns are threefold: that they grow as individuals, professionally and personally; that they help us achieve more than we otherwise could; and that they become deeper advocates of the work that we do and the individuals we partner with. The internship is not lacking in fun, but it’s also a lot of work. Ultimately, it’s about a cause bigger than all of us, as we strive to see change in others’ lives.
We're looking for some creative summer and fall interns!! If you have interest in the following areas, we'd love to hear from you: photo + video, graphic design, writing + blogging, social media, and event help + hosting.
Please include the following for your application to be reviewed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Internship //
- Resume highlighting your education/work/volunteer experience
- Cover letter explaining what attracts you to GCFG and why you’re a perfect fit‐include your term preference for the internship (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Names and contact info for 3 references (2 personal, 1 professional)
- Once you send us your resume and all of the other components we will be in contact with you about next steps to becoming a GLAM Camp for Girls intern!
- **Internships are non-paid but often lead to a positions with our team!
- *Interns have the opportunity to gain community service hours as well as college credit.